Overview of this Safari
The Arusha Cultural Safari is a short safari experience that will take you to the cultural villages of Arusha, Tanzania and give you an experience of the amazing nature and wildlife available at the Arusha National Park.
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Arusha National Park
Full Safari Itinerary
Day 1-Arusha-Masai Boma Mto wa Mbu.
Pick up in Arusha after breakfast ,transfer to the Masai Boma in Mto wa Mbu.Here clients are expected to see and experience cultural bed making, spear throwing, traditional medicine making, traditional dance. On request and prior arranged clients can witness traditional slaughtering of a cow or two goats.
Clients will also witness mixing of blood with milk, physical tattoo making and rings. In the evening witness check in of the animals. Dinner and overnight at the Boma in tents.If there was slaughtering dinner to be barbecue.
Day 2 –Masai Boma –Arusha.
An early work up at the boma to witness animal milking, preparation of breakfast and later on escort animals out for grazing. Later on hike along Losirwa Lake on the outskirts of Manyara National Park. Here clients may be lucky to see animals too. Local lunch at the boma and then transfer to Arusha for an overnight. On the way pass through markets to buy souvenirs
After an early breakfast leave with lunch boxes to the Arusha National Park for the whole day game drive-in the evening back to the Hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 4-Transfer to KIA.
In the morning transfer to the Air port to catch flights to the next destination.
Point to note,
Above program may be done in 3 days 2 nights if clients will be taking an evening flight on the 3rd day.ie it is possible to do Arusha National Park half day game drive and still go to Kilimanjaro International Airport for an evening flight to the next destination.
Included in this Safari
- EXPERIENCED ENGLISH DRIVER GUIDE AND CHINESE SPEAKING ASSISTANT/GUIDE IF REQUESTED.
- TRANSFERS TO AND FROM AIRPORT/HOTELS & LODGES
- ALL FEES WHERE APPLICABLE
- ACCOMMODATION CHARGES IN 4* PROPERTIES
- ALL MEALS THROUGHOUT THE TOUR (BREAKFAST + DINNER)
- ZANZIBAR EXCURSION WITH HOT LUNCH TO BE SERVED IN A NEAREST PREFERRED RESTAURANT WHERE APPLICABLE.
- MINERAL WATER DURING THE TOURS
- PROVISION OF COOLER BOX FOR CLIENTS’ OWN SUPPLY OF DRINKS
Excluded in this Safari
- INTERNATIONAL AND LOCAL FLIGHT CHARGES
- TIPS TO DRIVER/S OR HELPING STAFF
- ITEMS OF PERSONAL NATURE
- TELEPHONE BILLS IE CALLING EXPENSE AT OWN.
- PERSONAL INSURANCE COVERAGE